Today it was laundry and dish washing. It's fun to organize clothes after washing. I still have more to go. Other than that so many creative ideas are flowing through my head. I'm trying to capture them all, and take it one step at a time. I'm really looking forward to everything that's to come. I hope that as an artist, a healer, and an organizer...I can be recognized. Worked out as well. I love seeing progress as I work towards being as healthy as I can be. Did any of you feel that way today?
Advice: I believe in communication,respect,love,honesty, sharing with and helping others. I believe that if you want something you go after it with passion and strength. Avoid going against the stream of your own self worth.Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Look at the world around you in the most positive light you can. It's not all good all the time, but you can overcome any obstacle. We're all on a journey. Let's reach out and take it together. One step at a time being open to forgive ourselves and others of any missteps.
Inspiration
Passion
Joy
What I want to give to you
give to the world
share with you
you're not alone
smile today
and tomorrow
then cry with me
when we feel pain
laugh
hug
reach out and touch
it's all an experience
we can appreciate
give thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment