Monday, August 15, 2011
Is that molasses in my hourglass?
Time always tends to fly by. Life, however, can seem to drag. I've been wanting to post something, but so lost as to what to post about. I like to share my art, give advice, and share a bit. Maybe all I've got right now is to share because every other thought is just scattered. The world's in flux around me so maybe I am as well. Starting a new workout routine. We'll see how it goes. I feel like a fish out of water all the time. Did you notice this post has to do with time? Just sitting down and writing about my world could help. I've always thought that. Besides I give that advice and always have done so in a more private way. A journal nobody else sees. However, I'll share anything about anything and answer anything. I guess I'm a natural blogger. So time...flying....but things standing still. I always feel so anxious and worry about what's going to happen next. I do enjoy the happy things. I laugh a lot. Creeping up after that is a total lack of feeling secure in anything. Everyone around me has jobs and kids. I hate being the only one left outside looking at the happy picture inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment