Monday, April 11, 2011

Moving up and in

Preparing to move is really quite a cleansing thing. Some people will get lost in the tedium of all the work to be done. I enjoy it. Organizing, cleaning, reorganizing. It's not just an external thing. Inside you feel cleaner. You've worked hard. You feel satisfaction..at least I do. Maybe you're doing it because you have to or because you love the move  you're making. We're looking up and forward to the future. To better days filled with working towards what we really desire. It's important to take some time now and again to look around you, take it all in, appreciate you, and make any changes you'd welcome.


Advice: Stopping to smell the roses, to follow your heart..those are most important. Sometimes we all get lost in the day to day. Let's be appreciative of what we have and change what we don't want. 
  

 What are you doing to me
are you healing me
lulling me into my dreams
awakening me into destiny
victory is within my grasp
surrounded by your love
an angels touch
isn't that what you told me
creativity it's my gift
all I can give
is all of me
with my whole heart
if I show myself
they can see
how to have strength
to embrace joy
smile
sing
dance
it's a celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment