Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New beginnings

As I find myself on the edge of new beginnings, I wonder if you too find your world changing around you? Here i'll be sharing my thoughts and my poetry in one collective place. Everyone seems to enjoy sharing with me, and I welcome everyone who shares my life journey as well. I was in a sad mood the other night, and wrote my newest poem. I usually get out of my moods by being creative. I will also be working on art to post given time. =) 
 Positive thought for this month: Be open to all the possibilities. Set no boundaries on achieving your goals. Let the universe bring you joy without restraint. In it's own time, in it's own way what's best for you will come to be.


Lost


 life gave you a taste of happiness
so it could savor stabbing you in the back
just when you thought it might be all right after all
you see the illusion
as it all crumbles
to emptiness


we were reaching for happiness but it escaped our grasp
so desperately we wanted something to hold onto
sand between our fingers
time running out
we lost our way
from what we thought was right


all we had is gone away
it flew past
on wings we never saw
tears raining down
the bitter taste
of nothingness


do you care so much
that you're numb
is my suffering somehow yours
if I die
are you dead inside as well


our mistakes we can't take back
no way to make amends
nobody to care if you lost your way
in the end
sadness takes us over the edge



No comments:

Post a Comment